Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Joeys Field Trip

Joey and his class had their first field trip. They went to the Pumpkin Patch all the way in Aubrey. I of course had to go, and was in charge of Joey and 3 other kids. They all were so good!! I was a little nervous bc I was the only one with 4 kids, but it was great. Joey had never been on a school bus.. he was just fascinated that there were no seatbelts!! He had a blast. He also had his first experience with a port-a-potty. The whole time he was inside, he kept going on about how disgusting and yucky and stinky it was. The kids thought it was hilarious!!









I was so lucky to sit with these two boys on the school bus for an hour there and an hour back.

















2 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW that was a LONG field Trip! Sounds like tons of fun though!

Anonymous said...

Funny porta potty story :) He's such a little ham. Ok now, ya gotta post some halloween pics!