Wednesday, October 31, 2007
My no good terrible horrible no good very bad day
Tuesday was a crap day for me. I didnt really feel like doing much, and I was just a little stressed out with things. Ok, so I was about 7 min late to pick up Joey from school, and I was trying to hurry... On my way, I call Buffy, my sil, and tell her I am having a bad day, I go through the intersection of Furneaux and Rosemeade when all of a sudden I hear all the air from one tire coming out. I ran over a rock, or a peice of concrete. I pull over and I am hysterically crying by now. Buffy could hear the air coming out, it was so loud. I get off the phone with her and I call Jimmy and I am freaking out, and his parents are at the temple all day, and I am all alone and Joey is waiting for me. All of a sudden, I think of Tommy, so luckily he was close by. He came to meet me and I went to get Joey. When I get there, his Principal was giving me bad looks like I was some bad mom coming 30 min late. (by the way, Joey wasnt worried, he said he knew I was coming). So we get back to the car. Two guys from the street came to help out too, but since my back door latch is broken, I couldnt lower the spare from under the car and therefore I had to call a tow-truck. Then they didnt have the tire that I needed at Discount Tire. I had to drive to downtown Lewisville the next day to pick up the right one. Luckily Debbie let me use her car. So then, I take the tire to Discount, they put it on, I picked it up a few hours later. I was in a hurry, so I left without the tire, but I called a while later and told them I was coming back for it and to keep it for me. So 4:30 rolls around. I go to pick it up, and when I get there, some tire disposal company truck was there and I had to literally stand in front of it to stop it, since my tire was nowhere to be found. An hour later, and the truck emptied out, I had my tire and was on my way. What a day. By the way, the reason I needed my tire was bc we were going to send it into Toyo (the tire co)and they were going to give us money back for it, since it should not have blown like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment