Amber, Emily and I went to lunch a few weeks back, and when we were finished, we went to McKinney to check out a few houses that I saw online. We got to one, and after some fantastic manuevering, on Ambers part, we got in, but it wasnt great. So we went off to the next house. We went to the backdoor. We couldnt get in. On our way to the front door, somehow, Amber drops her keys into the sewer! I dont know if you can tell by the pics, but this sewer is not meant to be played in by kids. (Its not like the sewers that I grew up around, but thats another story). All 3 of us had to pick up the super heavy IRON crate things, and thank goodness we could!! We sat there for a minute, trying to figure out how to get them without actually going in, we couldnt think of a solution, so da da da daaaaa!!! Super Emily to the rescue!! She got in and grabbed the keys, with no incident of animals or bugs. Thanks to Emily, Amber could drive home and get into her house!!!

Heres a close up, too bad you cant see all the spider webs!!

Emily saving the day
It was FUNNY!!!! As soon as Amber dropped them, I couldnt help it, I had to crack up!! I said to Amber, I'm really sorry, but its funny!! Her reaction was hilarious too!!! Of course something like that would happen to us!!!
This is NOT how she dropped them.. Its funny when you;ve got a good grip on them and they arent falling out of your pocket!
..now she can laugh about it!
3 comments:
AAAHHH!!!! I love it that you thought to take pictures! Is Amber a agent?
Taking a picture was one of my first thoughts actually!! Amber is not an agent. She lives in McKinney and e just like to look at houses together.
:) Got it!
Post a Comment