Monday, March 31, 2008

Adam gets married!!

My big brother, Adam had been dating Lisa for something like 8 years, and they recently tied the knot!! My entire family came together for it. I am so proud of Adam! He has been working really hard trying to better his life and its not easy but its worth it. We are so happy for Adam and Lisa!








My big brother got married!!

Before the wedding with Janna, me, Rachel and Adrienne


My mom putting on his thing, I dont remember what its called. All that comes to mind is a corsage.. lol. I know he didnt wear a corsage.


My handsome boys.

My boys just absolutely ADORE Adam. They call him "their dude". They love him so much!


They were so nice to each other. Cake went only in their mouths.


Joey was the ring bearer.


He did a fantastic job!

Their first dance


This huge pic is only of my siblings, spouses and kids and parents.



Siblings only..and Stuart


Mom and Ana


Riley


Adrienne, Rach, Joey and William


Lisa w neices and nephews


Allison


William fell asleep during the ceremony, and actually started snoring! This is Will, Dave and I waiting for Will to wake up a little bit


Sisters




Jes, Emily and Adrienne


My mom and Rachel
Ian, Buffy and their girls Riley and Peyton



And theyre off!

I love you guys and are so happy for you!

No comments: