This year, my dad turned 60 yrs old. Not only was it #60, but it was also on fathers day!! Anyway, my family went to his house, and my brother Ian and his family were also there. We ate the best carne asada! I am still craving it. Anyway, Ian and Buff had to leave a little early, and we stayed and played games. We all had tons of fun! We played games that I used to play when I was little. no, not kickball, I wish. We played fruit basket, a lot!! Lisa taught us a cool trick, that none of us could figure out, and we played this other game. There isnt a name for it, but its the ring on a string one, for my fam. I cannot wait til my kids are old enough to play ghost in the graveyard, and murder in the dark, backwards hide and seek, and of course, kickball. At least in my fam, we wont have Adam making someone cry and run inside... haha. Anyway, we had lots of fun. Happy birthday old man, er, dad!
Roxana was so sweet to make this cake for him.. he loves pineapple upside down cake,
but he wanted it the way that his mom made it. In a cast iron pan on the stove. She was brave, and it was delicious!!
With Riley and Peyton.
With Will, Joey and Allison
Riley getting ready to leave. So stylin with her shades and purse!!
No comments:
Post a Comment