
She would probably kill me if she saw this pic, but my camera seriously had no battery left. I'm lucky I got one at all.. and Will dressed himself that day. See, he is growing up!!

Of course Joey had to have one too, and of course his turns out great... grr
I think this class has really helped William. He is really getting out of Joey's shadow. He is finding out who he is, if that is possible when you are 4. He has something that he likes to do, that only he is doing. Its great for him!
1 comment:
We LOVE Miss Jill. Lindsey went to her when she was little. She has a daughter her age so every summer they were in the cooking class together. Lindsey went till she was 13, then my boys went to her. This was the first summer we havn't been. I miss her!!!
Post a Comment