Sunday, September 07, 2008

Maroon 5 and Counting Crows

We just went to the Maroon 5/Counting Crows concert. Although both band were good, Counting Crows was by far my favorite. Augustana was also there, but we got there late, and missed them completely. They did come out during Counting Crows and sing with them for a song. I loved the concert!! I felt like it was storytime for me or something! I love how Adam Duritz, the lead singer of CC, gets into it, and he pokes himself, and jumps, and gets so into the music. I loved it!! I am so so glad that we went!! We were pretty far back, in the lawn, but it was so good!! thank goodness for those big screens!


This is when Augustana came out.

I love these shots!

He looks so cute here!!

Wailam and Sara

Counting Crows




He said it was such a nice night, they would do some accoustic songs..

they sounded awesome!! So good!


Dont mind the look on my face... oh yeah, this is my new haircut

goofing around...









Maroon 5


my shoes..

between bands, this is how far back we were..





Maroon 5, again.

Next time, we all agreed we would get actual seats..and much closer!!

1 comment:

Auburn Ray said...

I LOVE your haircut! Post more pics so I can get a better look at it.