Barnes & Noble just happened to be across the street from the Temple!! I was disappointed that it was Monday, since all temples are closed on Mondays.
Waiting for the show to start
Oh, we stopped to get nuts on the street so we could bring them in for a snack for the show. We got 3 bags. Nice and warm. Perfect snack. They were in a wax paper bag, so I of course waited for the loud music parts to dig in. Apparently the crinkle was too loud. The guy in front of us scolded me. Ugh. How annoying!!
During intermission, Jimmy went to see the orchestra, this is what it looks like.

It was an AMAZING show! We have always loved this play. It was so awesome to see it on Broadway. They sounded so good, and the set was so intricate. It was a great day! Would have been perfect, but I didnt see my kids. That brought it down a few points.

It was an AMAZING show! We have always loved this play. It was so awesome to see it on Broadway. They sounded so good, and the set was so intricate. It was a great day! Would have been perfect, but I didnt see my kids. That brought it down a few points.
Love you Jimmy!



3 comments:
SO FUN! Hey, I've been meaning to email you...Sorry I didn't return your call yesterday. I am still unable to talk. It's been almost two weeks, so I'm hoping soon I'll be able to. I'll call you when I can. Hope all is well.
Looks like your guys have been having a lot of fun! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
How fun, I love the good ol' phantom
Post a Comment