So, one day, the kids and I packed, and jumped in the car for a good ole road trip. Jimmy stayed home bc of work and school. We drove the 19 hr trip in 2 days. We stopped in some hotel I would rather forget in MS. All in all, the drive went great. I brought a little toilet for Allison, an about once an hour, I pulled over so she could pee. I didnt stop at a real place, I stopped, put the toilet, which had legs, over the grass, and she peed on that. It was great. Anyway, the kids did amazingly!! Very little fighting!!
We also stopped in Pensacola to take a dip..
We got there pretty late at night, and basically went right to sleep. But, the next morning, I mentioned to Adam that Will wanted him to cut his hair. They got right on that!!
Will was a very happy customer!!
Then, off to Cocoa Beach!!
No comments:
Post a Comment