ok, the boys got to touch this little guy, and they thought it was pretty cool. So did I, until the guy said that they werent sure if that thing was poisonous or not, and they were still learning about it. Uh, hello!?! You are letting this thing be around people, but dont know anything about it?? I was like, alright, wash your hands, and lets get away from that thing!!

apparently, this gator is tame.

we watched a gator show. This guy almost got bit a few times...very interesting to watch.


apparently, this gator has some skin disease, like skin cancer, for gators, which changed his color.

we watched a gator show. This guy almost got bit a few times...very interesting to watch.
apparently, this gator has some skin disease, like skin cancer, for gators, which changed his color.
I thought it was weird to have a petting zoo in the middle, but thinking about it now, I think its a great idea. I mean, incorporating the gator food into the fun...very clever!
getting a closer look..





No comments:
Post a Comment