Jimmy has been so amazing. One example; I have been so weird about food. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has sounded good to me. There have been days where I have felt sick, and nothing sounded good to eat, and I wasnt hungry, so I would go like 9or 10 hours without eating. He has been so patient with me! When I dont feel like eating, I dont feel like cooking either. He gets frustrated, as I would too, but he understands, and he makes arrangements for him and the kids.
Joey has been so sweet to me. I have been getting horrible headaches, and he is such a big helper to keep A&W busy, or quiet so I can rest or just relax and wait for it to go away. Especially at the beginning, when I was so tired and exhausted all the time, he got right on it, understood, and kinda took care of them so I could take a catnap.
William has blossomed so much. I'm not totally sure when this happened, but I am so impressed! He has been so loving, and caring towards me. (more than normal!) He is so interested in this pregnancy, and the science behind it. He has come home from school asking whats happening with the baby this week, and other questions that show me how interested he is in whats happening under that belly of mine. His teacher and school counselor have both told me how W has bragged about having a new baby, and has told them throughout how long the baby is... (this long! [---------------------] ) He is so excited for this little one, and all that he can teach her. He is also constantly rubbing my back! Which I absolutely love!!
Allison has been a great help to me. She has probably gotten the short end of the stick since she is stuck with me at home, but she seems to be dealing! She is so helpful! Whether its doing the laundry; folding and putting away, she is ready to help! She is so helpful when we are running errands, or cleaning around the house. She has also been a huge help in re-arranging her room to make some space for baby. She even gave up her big armoire so we have somewhere for all the baby stuff. She has also been so patient with me during my headaches and sleepiness.
I have been trying to stop looking for the next thing, and just enjoying the times I am having now. I am no longer so interested in our next house!! I just feel like I have wasted so much time waiting and hoping for "whats next" that I may have missed out on being happy with where I was at that moment. I am so so so thankful for my life. I have an amazing family, and friends, and I am just so lucky! And happy! I am so happy with where I am now, and for today! I am so thankful that I have this baby inside me, and are excited for having another baby, but I am in no hurry for that due date! I am enjoying my life right now!

2 comments:
Awe...What a great blog post! :D You do have some great kiddos!
what a great post! Sounds like your family loves you a ton! How sweet of your kids to be so sweet with you.
Post a Comment