-Joey started piano lessons today. His teacher said he is very smart, and he will do great.
(I just hope he learns to love it!) He also wants to try FENCING! ..so weird/random!
-William has now gone 3+ weeks with NO COLOR CHANGES!!!
Way to go Bill Will!! We are so proud of you! He also has 2 teeth about to fall out. He refuses to let us punch his mouth to knock them out... "but the tooth fairy will come!" I tell him, but I guess a dollar isnt worth the pain to him.
-Allison is now totally signed up for KINDERGARTEN!!
When the heck did this happen?! I dont think I am ready for this big one...
-I am having a BABY!!
well big duh here, but it is coming so so soon!! There is a slight dispute between my dr. and I about the duedate, so between 8 and 10 weeks to go til d-day!
-Jimmy is working hard, (still!) on his project.
Hopefully it will be finished soon. All the finishing touches to the family room can only be done when he has finished his part! (the shelves must be UP for me to dress them!)
hm...what else?!
-Allison is out of preschool tomorrow. It will be the last time we see Mrs. Jill for a while, which I, and Allison, are very sad about. We really love her! (we've been going to her since before Joey was in kindergarten!)
-Jimmy has recently been talking about replacing our MATTRESS!!!!! I am super duper excited about this one! My reaction is like, "HUH?! like, where did this even come from?" Just one day, "Lets get a new bed!" Apparently, theres been a spring in his back. Score for me!!
-My "woombie" I ordered is in the mail!! Woohoo! I wonder if its as good as the reviews say...
Theres a research place on the phone with me now...trying to pay me for my opinions!! Why, sure! Why not?! I certainly have an opinion!
1 comment:
You have an opinion?? ;)
Post a Comment