Wednesday, May 18, 2011

horrible mom?!

I am getting really sad... Allison is out of preschool, and the boys will be out in like 3 weeks...and then the baby will be here about 5 weeks(?) later...

Will I EVER HAVE ALONE TIME AGAIN?!

I mean, yes, in about 4 years, I'm sure I will send this little one to Mrs Jill, and have some time alone...but in the meantime, I am a little sad! Does this make me a horrible mom?!
I had a pretty long day, so maybe that could be where I am coming from right now...I mean, I know thats where it started, but thinking about it now, I am pretty bummed. really bummed. Dont get me wrong, I am ecstatic for this little baby, but since my kids are so much older now, I have realized the importance of "mommy time." Anyway, just a thought...

*me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No worries! That's what I'm here for! Bring them all over any time you want some mommy time! We love when they come over! :D